Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Guest was Joanne Klauke-LaBelle

Joanne Klauke-LaBelle is the founder of Harmony for Youth, a program that allows at-risk youth the opportunity to learn to express themselves through music. Begun in Canada, the organization now has chapters internationally.

Among the most interesting aspects of the program is that participants pay no fees, but rather are expected to "pay it forward" by volunteering 1 hour of service for each hour of participation in the Harmony programs.

To hear my interview from Sunday, October 11, use the audio tool bar below.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Ron and for publicizing Jo's mission. You perform yeoman work. O.I. should link to your site. I'll be listening for your interview with Mark Sievers.

    -Donn

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!