Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Interview with Judge Edward Butler about the Sons of the American Revolution

This past Sunday, retired judge Edward F. Butler, Sr., the current President General of the organization, Sons of the American Revolution, was my guest on my weekly radio broadcast. We talked specifically about the group's programs for youth. SAR provides a number of scholarships and awards for teachers and young people, with a goal of encouraging the young people of today to be inspired by the stories and values of our country's Founding Fathers. You can hear the interview by using the audio toolbar below.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the interview with the NSSAR President General Ed Butler. It was interesting to hear the work the SAR is doing at the National, State and local level to encourage our young men and women to explore American history and the sacrifices made by our forefathers to create this great nation.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!