Thursday, February 4, 2010

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT COMING IN DETAIL

April 7th is a big day. I will have my first ever "Achieving the Extraordinary with Ron Graves" Seminar. This will be conducted in San Antonio and as soon as I sign the contract for the hotel this afternoon I will announce the location. Also, I am almost ready to announce the three great speakers who will be part of the seminar. All three speak and perform now nationawide. One has been on national TV within the past year and another has his own radio show.

More details coming very soon but this will be a seminar with lunch and great speakers. I am looking forward to this event.

I can take this seminar to other cities. If you have an interest in working with me in putting on a seminar contact me at www.optimisticday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!